30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
Hubbub 30-day Satisfaction Refund Policy
Terms and Conditions.
Hubbub offers a money-back guarantee on most Hubbub branded solutions if you are not fully satisfied with them. However, eligibility for a refund may depend on the type of product, subscription term, duration since purchase, where it was purchased, and it will not apply to any implementations services purchased. Examples of exceptions to this Return Policy are further detailed below.
Any applicable taxes are not refundable. If you receive a refund for your purchase we will uninstall the software and the license may, in Hubbub’s sole discretion, be disabled to prevent further use. Except as otherwise stated herein, the Return Policy is product-specific.
Hubbub Products with a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Except as otherwise stated herein, purchase of Hubbub products or renewals with a subscription term of two years or more are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the purchase date. Annual Automatic Renewal charges are not eligible for a refund within 30 days of the renewal purchase date.
Hubbub Services Purchase
Purchase of Hubbub implementations services are not eligible for a refund within 30 days of the purchase date. Purchase of all other Hubbub services (also known as “Hubbub Express, Premium and Platinum Services”) from the Hubbub website or directly from Hubbub Services experts are not eligible for a refund within 30 days of the purchase date.
The following purchases are not refundable as part of the money-back guarantee:
- All purchases made in the Large and Enterprise categories.
- All purchases made where an interface exits to third party providers.
- All purchases made where a customization to the software has been made.
- Where misuse (user error) or non-use of the software has occurred at least one time.
- Where a change in management has occurred within the purchasing organization that has resulted in the termination in the using of the software or where a switching out of the software to another vendor has occurred.
- Where an acquisition or merger has occurred within the organization.
- Where no valid reason is given as to why the software was not used.
- Where there is no opportunity to interview the purchaser or users of the software to elicit valid business reasons why the software is no longer being used.